Friday 25 July 2014

Storage

You just can't beat the little plastic boxes for storage of small things like brads, eyelets and buttons.



One thing I have learnt after arriving in Africa with no crafting supplies.  Waste not wont not.  I store my scrap papers and card stock to be used at a later date.
I have separated the card stock and pattern papers into two divided containers. I then sorted them into colours, which makes finding the right colour later on easy.


What a score this was.
A friend had been told to get rid of theses racks.  They had no base and did not stand.
Well I turned up home with them all smiles and said to the other half " look what I have". He rolled his eyes and said wheres the base. I just smiled back " Not sure if you made it yet".
This is what he came up with.  Allowing the racks to spin so everything can be seen and reach easily.  What a champ.





I took the liberty of raiding the camping equipment and borrowing the ammo boxes.  They make great paper storage containers.  Hope the other half doesn't notice their missing. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment