Friday 25 July 2014

My First Post

Well here it goes my first blog post.

Since arriving in Botswana Africa two years ago, from Australia, I have found the time to do more of some of my favorite things.

Yep paper crafting.

I laugh at myself that now I have the time, my children inherited all my crafting stash I left in Australia and I have one box.  Well what a good excuse to shop!

I have started this blog to share with my fellow crafters out there some of my ideas and inspirations.  I hope you enjoy my projects as much as I have enjoyed completing them.

Most of the photos in my projects are from our various adventures we have had while exploring and falling in love with Africa.



When first arriving my supplies was very limited and it has tought me to look out side the box and to return to the basics.  I have found that I am enjoying this style at the moment.




 As you will notice I love my chipboard.  And find most of my layouts have it there in one shape or form.




Beauty and the Wildebeest was a tongue and cheek laugh at the subject.  As part of the ugly 5, I thought I would have to give the subject (the Wildebeest) a softer and feminine themed page.





I was amazed while driving through the Central Kalahari this day of the amount of sand storms. In Australia called a Willie Willie.  In order to show case this many photos I used a multi frame layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment